English translation of Sumarokov's Gamlet?

Katz, Michael mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Mon Nov 12 23:53:11 UTC 2007

Selected Tragedies of A. P. Sumarokov, trans. Richard and Raymond Fortune, intr. by John Fizer (Evanston: Northwestern U P, 1970), 87-134.

Michael Katz
Middlebury College

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Nicole Monnier
Sent: Mon 11/12/2007 6:06 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] English translation of Sumarokov's Gamlet?

Dear SEELANGSsty!

Does anyone know off the top of his/her head whether there exists an English
translation of Sumarokov's Gamlet? I struggle with a dim memory of such an
English text, but can't for the life of me recover any bibliographic
material attached to it (the dim memory).

Curiously,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
428A GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211