BLonline on-line again

Sijmen Tol tol at INL.NL
Tue Nov 13 09:03:28 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGovcy,

Due to circumstances completely beyond our control, BLonline (the electronic
version of the Linguistic Bibliography/Bibliographie linguistique) was off line for
12 days. We are very happy to announce that the problems are solved. Our
database with over 227,000 references to linguistic publications from 1993 to
the present is available again to be searched by linguists all over the world. No
subscription needed, access is free.

The editors,
Sijmen Tol & Hella Olbertz