University of Kansas Slavic graduate program

Greenberg, Marc L mlg at KU.EDU
Wed Nov 14 10:45:43 UTC 2007

[Sent on behalf of Prof. Edith W. Clowes:]
We in the Slavic Department at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, KS, are looking for a few potentially excellent graduate students who would like to have a lot of personal faculty attention to develop their passions in our areas of expertise in Slavic literatures and linguistics (see our faculty profiles at http://www.ku.edu/~slavic/faculty.shtml). Our program offers competitive funding packages for excellent candidates whose interests fit well with our department's emphases. Visit us. We know you will like it here. Please contact Prof. Edith W. Clowes, e-mail: eclowes at ku.edu or tel. 785-864-2359. Website: http://www.ku.edu/~slavic