part time lecturer needed.

B. Amarilis Lugo de Fabritz amarilis at BUGBYTES.COM
Sat Nov 17 23:03:13 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGS members in the metro DC area.

Howard University is in need of a part time lecturer for next semester.
The assignment would last one semester. They would be teaching second
semester of first and second year Russian. The person should hopefully be
abd or phd, or have a master degree with some classroom teaching
experience.

If anyone is interested, please write back to me off-list and I will give
you a summary of the current situation.

Amarilis Lugo de Fabritz
Lecturer, Howard University