Increased Enrollments article

irina.dolgova at YALE.EDU irina.dolgova at YALE.EDU
Sun Nov 18 00:56:53 UTC 2007

Dear Michael,

Here is something I came across dealing with similar issues. It's a public
website running by Michigan State University. Among other valuable things,
there is a crash course for new language instructors on this site. Don't be
discouraged if you don't find the specific language of instructions
because the
crash course is in English. You'll also find excellent materials for Russian.

http://clear.msu.edu

Good luck with everything, Irina.