Chainik

marina brodskaya marinabrodskaya at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 24 19:45:25 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangovtsy --

My 17 year-old daughter is interested in attending a summer language
program in Russia and would prefer either Moscow or St. Petersburg
since that's where my roots are. Together we have looked at a few
college-level programs, but she is afraid that she might feel left out
given that she is still in high school and they are not. Well... I
would love to get a few recommendations from you for programs that
accept both high school and college students, or just high school
students.  A community service component would be most welcome as
well. Although she has lived and participated in other programs
abroad, this is the first time she has expressed an interest in going
to Russia. The earliest she could start would be June 14th.

I am grateful for any information and feedback you could provide.

Zaranee blagodariu.

Marina