Radosavljev zbornik

Irena Saravanja if_bosna at BIH.NET.BA
Wed Nov 28 08:49:48 UTC 2007

Dear Sirs,
We in International Forum Bosnia have just published Gala Edition of Sonnets
by Skender Kulenović to mark the tenth anniversary of our work and
existence. We find that the book could be interested to the people all over
the world. We attend to publish in the first half on 2008 two new books of
interest for the people connected with Slavic languages, Radosavljev bosanski
zbornik, edited by Prof. Dr. Anica  Nazor and
Srednjevjekovna bosanska književnost by Prof. Dr. Herta Kuna.

With kind regards

Irena Saravanja
Associate in the International Forum Bosnia.