Wanted: Long term apartment rental in Moscow

Dustin Hosseini iamlearningenglish at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 8 16:28:37 UTC 2007

This is an urgent request.

As my landlady has decided to sell the apartment where am living, I am now
searching for a 1 or 2 room apartment in Moscow for long term rental (1 year
and up).

"Evroremont" is preferable but not required.  I'm looking for a place
preferably on the Red, Orange, Green, or Grey lines that is within 20-30
minutes from the center and within a 5-7 minute walk from the metro (or 1
bus/tram stop from a metro station).   I am willing to pay between 18000 and
21000.

A good washing machine and registration for foreigners are musts.

Again, this is urgent, so please forward my e-mail to any friends or good
acquaintances that might be able to assist.

Thank you all in advance.