Russian web site

Peitlova Katarina peitlovakatarina at TISCALI.IT
Tue Oct 9 16:50:01 UTC 2007

kniga.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Giampaolo Gandolfo" <gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT>
To: <SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:03 PM
Subject: [SEELANGS] Russian web site

I have lost the Russian web site where one can find out what books are in
print, the name of the publisher, the price and how to order them (the
equivalent of Amazon).
I would be grateful if somebody would remind me.
            Giampaolo Gandolfo

--
Io utilizzo la versione gratuita di SPAMfighter per utenti privati. Sino ad
ora