The SRAS Monthly Newsletter

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Tue Oct 16 15:04:30 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangers,

I just wanted to drop a general note and say thanks to the overwhelming
number of subscriptions to The SRAS Monthly Newsletter that were generated
by my previous post to this list.

The new issue of the newsletter, focused on science and technology in
Russia, with interviews with a NASA administrator in Moscow, and with a
British man who studied Russian and went on to work with the European Space
Agency, is online here:

http://www.sras.org/newsletter2.phtml?m=376

If any of you sent subscription requests and have not received the
newsletter in your email inbox yet, please contact me so we can make sure
your subscription is working.

Best,

Josh Wilson

Asst. Director

The School of Russian and Asian Studies

Editor-in-Chief

Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies

www.sras.org

jwilson at sras.org