Aleksey Tolstoy - Xozhdenie po mukam

Jason suwanneejason at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 18 19:45:32 UTC 2007

Please send it to me... Jason Dunn ... Thanks ... that is if it's not already spoken for!

----- Original Message ----
From: "Klinela at COMCAST.NET" <Klinela at COMCAST.NET>
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:20:08 AM
Subject: [SEELANGS] Aleksey Tolstoy - Xozhdenie po mukam

Dear All,
We recently found a 1946 copy of Aleksey Tolstoy's Xozhdenie po mukam, for which we have no use. It is in rather poor condition, but I would like to find a home for it if possible. If anyone is interested in it, please write me, and you can have it for free.
Best,
Laura Kline
Lecturer in Russian
Department of German and Slavic Studies