Russian Language Instructional Videos

Jon Jorgensen jjorgensen at ERSKINEACADEMY.ORG
Thu Oct 18 21:30:07 UTC 2007

I am searching for Russian language videos simlar to the Golosa 1 and
the "Vera and Vanya" series (copyright 1992, Fort Dialogue Ontario, Ltd,
Produced by Samuael D. Ciordan)to use in my classroom.  I have only one
volume of the Fort dialogue but would like the rest of the series.  These types
of videos have simple Russian dialogues and cheesy skits, but the students
love them and are able to understand the language.  If you can direct me to a
source of such videos, please let me know.

Большое спасибо.

Jon Jorgensen
Dept. Foreign Languages
Erskine Academy