Sher's Russian Index is now RusIndex -- Footnote

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Oct 22 00:18:39 UTC 2007

Benjamin and SEELANGers,

I think the new format is much easier to navigate, and I'm sure it is much
easier for you to maintain.

I'd like to encourage others to familiarize themselves with the kind of
interface Benjamin's new RusIndex uses. These public bookmark web
applications are the wave of the future.

A tip for users: I would also suggest that you play with the little dropdown
menu at the top of the list of links called (depending on which view is
currently active) "full view," "detail view," etc. I find "list view" to be
the least cluttered and easiest to read. (The little thumbnails that are
included in some of the other views are way too tiny to evaluate, and they
take up a lot of screen space.)

Benjamin, thank so much for continuing to maintain and transform this
remarkable resource!

Best wishes,
David

David Powelstock
Asst. Prof. of Russian & East European Literatures
Chair, Program in Russian & East European Studies
Brandeis University
GRALL, MS 024
Waltham, MA  02454-9110
781.736.3347 (Office)