CFP: Slavic Linguistics Society, June 2008

Daniel Collins collins.232 at OSU.EDU
Mon Oct 22 21:02:06 UTC 2007

The Third Annual Meeting of the Slavic Linguistics Society will take
place at The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA, June 10–12,
2008.  Plenary speakers will include:

	Henning Andersen (University of California, Los Angeles)
	Peter Culicover (Ohio State University)
	Lenore Grenoble (University of Chicago)

We invite students, faculty, independent scholars, and other
interested parties, representing all fields and theoretical
approaches, to submit an abstract on a topic of relevance to any
aspect of the synchronic and/or diachronic analysis of one or more
Slavic languages.  As a special feature of this year's conference, we
hope to include panels dedicated to undergraduate research in Slavic
linguistics; please encourage qualified students to submit abstracts.

One-page abstracts (300 words, not counting title and bibliography),
plus a second page with the title, submitter's name, affiliation, and
contact information, should be submitted in Word or Text-Only format
to collins.232 at osu.edu by February 4, 2008.  Questions about the
conference may be directed to the same address.

Organizing Committee:

	Daniel E. Collins
	Brian D. Joseph
	Andrea D. Sims

Daniel Collins, Chair
Slavic and East European Languages and Literatures
The Ohio State University
400 Hagerty Hall
1775 College Road
Columbus, OH 43210-1340