Conference: The Pain of Words: Narratives of Suffering in Slavic Cultures (May 9-11, 2008, Princeton)

Alex Spektor aspektor at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Oct 29 23:32:44 UTC 2007

oh no!  not another pandora's box.  maybe we should quickly return to kurva,
shliuha and svat'ia baba babariha while there's still time.  Although I doubt
there is...