Born in the USSR: 21 Up

Kristine Shmakov kshmakov at PDXLINK.COM
Wed Sep 12 21:51:35 UTC 2007

Does any one know how I can get a copy of Sergei Miroshnichenko's Born
in the USSR: 21 Up? I saw him present it in April at Lewis and Clark
College, but have not been able to find a way to purchase the film. I'd
like to use it in my contemporary culture class this winter.

Thanks so much!

Kristine Shmakov
Portland Community College