Russian for Gringos follow-up

Don Livingston temp0001 at SHININGHAPPYPEOPLE.NET
Sun Sep 16 17:35:33 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangers,

Over the years I've noticed quite a few hits on my website looking at my "Russian for Gringos" keyboard, but I have no idea if anyone is actually using it.  If you actually do use it, would you drop me a line to that effect at temp0001 at shininghappypeople.net?  That will help me to decide whether to whether to keep the resource publically avaiable.  (Please don't use the "reply" key, which would send a message to the list server.  Copy and paste my address into the "to" field.)  The message does not have to be complex, just a "Yes, I use it under XP" or "Yes, I use it under Vista" would be great.

Zaranee blagodarju, Don.