Articles on Dostoevsky's _Dvoinik_?

Donald Loewen djloewen at BINGHAMTON.EDU
Wed Sep 19 17:44:21 UTC 2007

Greetings.
Could anyone recommend studies of Dostoevsky's /Dvoinik/ that focus on
the text's language or style?  Thematic and psychological studies seem
to be most popular, and the only article that I know of that falls into
the linguistic/stylistic category is Vinogradov's "K morfologii
natural'nogo stiliia."  I will be grateful for any suggestions, on or
off list.
With best wishes,
Don Loewen

--