Application deadline approaching for programs in Prague

Rachel Howard rhoward at ACADEMIC-TRAVEL.COM
Tue Sep 25 13:52:04 UTC 2007

CET offers two study abroad programs in Prague--Central European Studies and
Jewish Studies.  CET is committed to offering challenging courses and
focusing on cultural immersion.  All students learn the Czech language,
which we are equipped to offer at beginning through advanced levels.  Our
Central European studies electives cover the fields of history, political
science, literature and more.  CET organizes regular activities with Czech
students and arranges service internships with organizations such as Amnesty
International.  Academic traveling seminars throughout Central Europe
provide an interactive look at the region.

Please advise your serious students that the application deadline of October
1 is approaching for our spring 2008 programs in Prague.  Interested
students who anticipate problems meeting this deadline should contact me
immediately at rhoward at academic-travel.com to discuss their options.

More information is available at our website:  www.cetacademicprograms.com

Sincerely,
Rachel Howard
Czech Republic and Spain Programs Manager
CET Academic Programs