FW[TRANSLATION] eXchanges: Call for Submissions

Valentino, Russell russell-valentino at UIOWA.EDU
Tue Sep 25 15:13:01 UTC 2007

This call is from another list. Some SEELANGS list members will be
interested.

Russell Valentino

Call for Submissions:

<<35-millimeter photography, silent films, New York style cookies,
binary thinking, tuxedos, penguins, sheet music, pirate flags, the
printed word....>>

eXchanges, the University of Iowa's very own online journal of
literary translation, will be accepting variations on the theme of
black & white for our winter issue until October 14, 2007.
Translations of short stories, novel excerpts, literary nonfiction,
and poetry are all welcome.  We encourage submissions of texts
translated into as well as out of English.

Submissions must include both the original work and the translation,
as well as biographies of both author and translator.  Please note
that submissions without guaranteed permission of copyright will not
be considered.

Submissions should total no more than 10 pages in length.

Email submissions are preferred, but paper submissions are also
accepted.

Please send
submissions to: exchangesjournal at gmail.com

or: