Tours to Moscow/St. Petersburg

Donna Seifer donna.seifer at COMCAST.NET
Fri Aug 1 22:31:22 UTC 2008

The KMP Group is a highly reputable travel company based in Moscow.
One of the principal owners is a friend of 30 years.  I referred two
American women to them in April and they were very satisfied.
See their website: http://www.kmp.ru/eng/default.asp

Donna T.  Seifer
Russian Language Services
Portland, Oregon