"Klevetnikam Rossii"

Katya Hokanson hokanson at UOREGON.EDU
Sun Aug 3 05:15:13 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Megan Dixon's article is extremely good.  She cites the below
references which are among the most important.

Katya Hokanson
University of Oregon

L. Frizman, “Pushkin i Pol’skoe Vosstanie 1830–1831 godov.
Neskol’ko
vstupitel’nykh slov,” Voprosy literatury 3 (1992), pp. 209–237.

G. Fedotov, “Pevets imperii i svobody,” in R. A. Gal’tseva, ed.,
Pushkin v
russkoi filisofskoi kritike: konets XIX – pervaia polovina XX v.v.
(repr., Moscow, 1990),
pp. 356–375.

Olga Murav’eva, “ ‘Vrazhdy bessmyslennoi pozor’: Oda
‘Klevetnikam Rossii’ v
otsenkakh sovremennikov,” in Novyi mir 6 (1994), pp. 198–204.

Wacław Lednicki, Pushkin’s Bronze Horseman: The Story of a
Masterpiece (Berkeley: University of California Press,
1955).