Needy students of Russian?Need sugestions

JJorgensen JJorgensen at ERSKINEACADEMY.ORG
Mon Aug 25 14:59:57 UTC 2008

Sorry, here is my email:  jjorgensen at erskineacademy.org

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of herself
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 10:26 AM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Needy students of Russian?Need sugestions

I am writing a will and have a lot of books, cassettes, CDs and DVD's
about
Russian language.Most are beginner level.This is my own very well-loved
stuff..
I wonder who to leave it to, should I die sometime soon? My kids are
interested in  Korean and Hindi, they won't need this stuff. Does anyone

have any suggestions? I want these things  to go somewhere where they
will
be wanted and needed..not to end up on eBay.
Nola in Riverside, CA