TOILET / UNITAZ

Ajda Kljun ajda.kljun at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 27 19:22:35 UTC 2008

Public bathrooms are called 'bagno', although you could also say 'bagno
pubblico' if you wanted to specify. Other terms are 'gabinetto' or
'toalette' (not sure about the spelling of the latter). I'm not a native
speaker of Italian though, so there might be other terms I'm not familiar
with. Regards,

ajda.