Study abroad

Janey Haynes vjhaynes at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Aug 29 02:07:21 UTC 2008

I know this topic comes up over and over, but this year I have a Junior in high school who really, really wants to go to Russia and spend some time there (3-4 weeks).  I remember something about a Ring..Ring Around Moscow, maybe?  If someone out there could direct me into the right direction, I'd be grateful.

Janey Haynes
Nashville, TN
-------------- Original message from Alina Israeli <aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU>: --------------