The perils of proof-reading

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Fri Aug 29 11:37:28 UTC 2008

John - I couldn't wait for the afternoon, so I took a peek. What a
splendid new word - one has to wonder though what the force of the
prefix po- might be in this case. And how appropriate that the
publication was in Tula. However, I am also working through a large pile
of proofs and can see why you might be worried - 60,000 r. per missed
typo is pretty steep. Perhaps we should stop taking coffee-and-seelangs
breaks. Thanks - still laughing.
Will