Gogol Translator

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Aug 30 05:20:01 UTC 2008

Dear all,

Yes, cheapskate indeed!

I would like to add that Donald Rayfield is currently translating DEAD
SOULS, and that he will be publishing his translation towards the end of the
year, together with high quality reproductions of all Chagall's superb
illustrations to the book, through his own Garnett Press.

I'll mention this again when it comes out.

Best Wishes,

Robert