East and West

Lien Verpoest Lien.Verpoest at ARTS.KULEUVEN.BE
Sat Aug 30 06:35:15 UTC 2008

Dear Jessica,

Iver Neumann's work might be interesting for your students (both from
a historical and pol.sci point of view), like this chapter:

Neumann, Iver B. (1997) `The Geopolitics of Delineating "Russia" and
"Europe": The Creation of the "Other" in European and Russian
Tradition', in Tunander et al., Geopolitics in Post-Wall Europe -
Security, Territory and Identity, pp. 147-73. London: SAGE.

Lien Verpoest
Dept. of Slavonic and East European Studies
Faculteit of Arts- KU Leuven
Blijde Inkomststraat 21, 3000 Leuven
016/324961
www.arts.kuleuven.be/slavic