Serbian and Czech Sci-fi

Tim Beasley tabeasley at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Aug 31 00:23:06 UTC 2008

Hi.

I've been trying to do some rummaging in older E.
European science fictions, more for personal than
scholarly interests.   I've run into two, um,
"works" that I'd like to look at, but which my
meager resources and contacts haven't been able
to turn up.  Both have been described as
samizdat; one made it into a magazine; the other was self-published.

1.  Jiri Cerny.   Superseznam.  In print in Bene
Gesserit 4, but I don't have any page numbers.  Apparently 1988, SFK Winston.

2.   Aleksandar B. Nedeljkovic.  Istorija srpske
naucne fantastike (brošura), samizdat, Beograd, 1985.

Any suggestions where I could turn to either
acquire an original copy of these, or to get a
photocopy or scan?  ILL would work fine, but I
don't seem to be able to find them in any online bibliography.

Thanks much.

Tim Beasley