[Bulk] Re: [SEELANGS] Political Correctness in Russia

Robert Orr colkitto at ROGERS.COM
Wed Dec 3 06:54:14 UTC 2008

I've seen "ojevrejevat'" for "ozidat'" in a book called "russkij recevoj
etiket"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alina Israeli" <aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU>
To: <SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:41 PM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [SEELANGS] Political Correctness in Russia

http://lib.ru/PROZA/TOLSTAYA/p_politcorr.txt

And in general google политкорректность, you'll find a lot of
interesting stuff.

Also scholar.google.com give a lot on the same search:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%
BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C
+&hl=en&lr=&btnG=Search

AI

On Dec 2, 2008, at 6:34 PM, Edie Furniss wrote:

> Dear Seelangers,
>
> I'm currently doing research on political correctness in the Russian
> language and would greatly appreciate any suggestions of possible
> resources
> on its history, usage, comparison with American political  correctness, as
> well as ways of teaching/discussing this topic in the Russian language
> classroom.
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Edie Furniss
> MA Candidate Teaching a Foreign Language - Russian
> Monterey Institute of International Studies '10

>   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface  at:
> ---

Alina Israeli
LFS, American University
4400 Massachusetts Ave., NW