Prigov-Azbuka

trubikhina at AOL.COM trubikhina at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 5 02:50:51 UTC 2008

 I am not sure what exactly Prigov had in mind but "psevdo-Brakov" usually refers to the famous obscene poem "Luka Midishchev" (most likely written in the 1860s, about a hundred years after the real Barkov's death) or some later equally obscene poems, such as "Prov Fomich" and others.

Julia Trubikhina

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Janecek <gjanecek at EMAIL.UKY.EDU>
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Sent: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 4:29 pm
Subject: [SEELANGS] Prigov-Azbuka

Dear Seelangers,?
?

I wonder if someone could help me find a source for an "azbuka" by "pseudo-Barkov"?  This is mentioned by Dmitry Prigov in the preduvedomlenie to his first Azbuka in the German edition of 1992.  As far as I can tell, there is no such work by the authentic Barkov.  Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.?
?

Sincerely,?

Jerry Janecek?
?

Gerald Janecek?

gjanecek at email.uky.edu?

Dept. of Modern & Classical Languages?

University of Kentucky?

Lexington, KY 40506?
?

Editor, Slavic & East European Journal?

seej at uky.edu?
?

?

?options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at:?

?                  http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/?