Mandelstam--Thanks

Kevin M. F. Platt kmfplatt at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Dec 5 16:39:29 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues:

Thanks to all who responded to the Mandelstam copyright issue.

One response that I got off-list, which may be of interest to the list:

> Address your query to Pavel Nerler, polian at aha.ru. He is the
> President of the Mandelstam Society, which has an office in RGGU,
> and copyright from the estate (there are still surviving relatives)
> has been vested in the Society for the purposes of digitization.

Also, there is a ditigization project in process for Mandelstam
archives, which will be up eventually at:

www.mandelstam-world.org

Thanks again!

kp

Associate Professor Kevin M. F. Platt
Chair, Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
745 Williams Hall
255 S. 36th Street
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6305