query about paying for permission rights at the Bakhrushkin Theatre Archives

Beth Holmgren beth.holmgren at DUKE.EDU
Thu Dec 11 05:26:37 UTC 2008

I'm posting this query for a colleague.  Pls write her directly with
your responses at hsolt at duke.edu

Re: Bakhrushin Theatre Archives

How does payment for rights to print material usually work for Russian
archives?   My correspondence with a Tatiana Egorova at the
Bakhrushkin Theatre Archives came to a standstill with the question of
bank data, which I do not customarily send out over e-wires.
Does anyone have any suggestions about how to expedite the process of
invoicing and payment?

Many thanks in advance for your advice.

Helen Solterer