question about page numbers

Furman, Yelena yfurman at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Thu Dec 11 22:32:51 UTC 2008

Many, many thanks to those who answered my query - this list is an amazing resource!
YF

________________________________

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Furman, Yelena
Sent: Thu 12/11/2008 1:02 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] question about page numbers

Dear list members,
I am hoping someone can help me with a somewhat odd request.  I need to know the page numbers of the Introduction (written by the editors of the volume) of the following work:

Sexuality and the Body in Russian Culture.  Eds. Jane T. Costlow, Stephanie Sandler, and Judith Vowles. Stanford, CA: Stanford UP, 1993.

I don't have my own copy, our library's copy is checked out, and I'm under an article deadline.  Many thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me where the intro begins and ends!

- Yelena Furman