Query on the bania

condee condee2 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Dec 16 21:52:50 UTC 2008

A colleague of mine from Brown has asked that I post this query.  If you
could reply directly to him, I would be grateful.  Best holiday wishes to
all, Nancy Condee

> For a book on the cultural history of the Russian bathhouse (bania), I am
interested in any and all references to the bania in fiction, memoirs and
film in Russian or in any other language. Please reply off-list to
ethan_pollock at brown.edu>

Prof. N. Condee

Dept. of Slavic Languages and Literatures

1417 CL

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260

412-624-5906