RUSLAN 1 NORTH AMERICAN EDITION COPIES FOR PROOFREADERS

John Langran john at RUSLAN.CO.UK
Wed Dec 17 17:11:18 UTC 2008

Dear AATSEEL

Embarassingly, I cannot find all the email addresses of the kind folk who
helped me adapt the Ruslan 1 course for the US learner, so I hope this finds
you.

There is a list of names below, but please tell me if I have missed anyone
out. If these people could please send me their postal address to
john at ruslan.co.uk , then I shall send the list on to James at Russia Online
for him to send you your free copies. Alternatively there is a good chance
that the book will be ready in time for the AATSEEL conference in San
Francisco, that was after all our target, so if you are there and if it is
ready, you may be able to pick up your copy from the Russia Online stand.

Thanks again, and I hope you like the final result.

John Langran
www.ruslan.co.uk

      Dustin Hosseini
      John Korba