AAASS 2009 roundtable -- Balkan violence

Ani Kokobobo ak2448 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Dec 17 22:50:18 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am hoping to put together a roundtable on representations of
violence in Balkan literature.  The problem can be approached from any
angle, the more diverse the better.  The participants we have so far
are focusing on literary representations of ethnic violence, and
literary rewritings of historical violence.

If you are interested, please contact me off the list with your
proposed topic.  (ak2448 at columbia.edu)

Thanks!

Best,

Ani Kokobobo