Russian Club fundraisers

James Beale james at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Thu Dec 18 17:15:51 UTC 2008

Hello friends!

As you may or may not know, our company is the distributor of the first
authorized Russian translations of several Dr Seuss titles (Cat in the Hat,
Horton Hears a Who, Horton Hatches the Egg).  Many students or parents of
students and teachers have purchased copies as gifts.  It occurred to me
(witnessing the Scholastic book fair at my son's elementary school), that
the Seuss books might be a good way to be a fundraiser for Russian clubs.
Basically, we would sell the books at a discount from the $15.95 list price,
the difference staying with the Russian club. In general, we could offer
this with any title (readers, fiction, dictionaries, etc),  but due to the
unique nature of the Seuss project and the interest it has created, I
thought this might be a good starting point.

If there is any interest, please contact me directly.  Any thoughts?

Wishing everyone on the list all the best for the holidays

James

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.

http://www.russia-on-line.com