Book of Bosnian poetry in English (re-corrected text)

Wayles Browne ewb2 at CORNELL.EDU
Mon Dec 22 19:01:23 UTC 2008

Apologies for multiple messages. For unknown reasons, the list
distributed my message but left out the original title of the book
in Bosnian. It was: Zasto je patuljak morao biti ustrijeljen.
The Bosnian edition (published in Tesanj, Bosnia in 2005) is also available
on Amazon.

--

Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics

tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
fax 607-255-2044 (write FOR W. BROWNE)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu