AATSEEL Conference

James Beale james at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Sat Dec 27 17:08:14 UTC 2008

Hello Friends!

Wishing everyone on Seelangs all the best for the holidays and the coming
New Year.  If you will be attending the annual AATSEEL conference in San
Francisco, we would love to see you at the Russia Online table.  My
colleague Elena Rakhaeva will be there with the latest textbooks, grammars,
readers and other wonderful teaching and language learning materials. Elena
will also be discussing the newest textbook added to our line-up - the new
North American edition of the Ruslan Russian 1 (textbook and workbook).

If you are travelling this weekend, have a safe flight and hope to see you
in SF!

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.

http://www.russia-on-line.com