Ros, Rossich, Rus?

David Prestel prestel at MSU.EDU
Fri Feb 8 14:38:34 UTC 2008

>Dear SEELANGERS,

I apologize for the personal message. I am not sure how that happened as
this matter was not connected to SEELANGS at all, but I somehow landed on
the list.

David Prestel

>Jason,
>
>I need the letter for Brueck today. Is your last version the one you
>wanted us to use?
>
>Thanks,
>
>David
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Wilson" <jwilson at SRAS.ORG>

David K. Prestel
Chair
Department of Linguistics and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages
A-615 Wells Hall
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1027

Tel:  517 -353-0740