Online tests and outcomes assessments in Russian (and Slavic)

pscotto at MTHOLYOKE.EDU pscotto at MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Tue Feb 19 23:25:36 UTC 2008

If I were subjected to an outcome assessment, I would never have made
it in this field... It seems so, well... production oriented. Russian
comes at different speeds to different people.

Peter Scotto