Chevkin

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Wed Feb 20 02:57:12 UTC 2008

Here is some online discussion of the work vis-a-vis Bulgakov.

  http://www.old.bulgakov.ru/h_christ2.html

  And here: (scroll down to Èåøóà Ãàíîöðè. Áåñïðèñòðàñòíîå îòêðûòèå èñòèíû for a brief review that appeared in 1923)
  http://www.portal-slovo.ru/rus/philology/258/558/2064/$print_text/&part=6

  Since it appeared in Krasnaia niva, you might want to search out (preferably microfilmed) copies of that. I believe Indiana University has them, maybe check Worldcat for any others.

  There are occasionally copies of Krasnaia niva on Ebay, but it's currently only showing 1929 and 1926.