Travelogues, Travel books, Travel notes

Rumyana Cholakova rscholak at ARTSCI.WUSTL.EDU
Wed Feb 20 20:46:37 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I would be very grateful, if you could recommend some Russian travelogues
about the U.S.A written in the second half of the twentieth century. The
more recent the book, the better. I prefer works that are written by
well-known autors and aren’t translated into English. I'm also interested
in Russian scholarly works that explore the image of the USA in modern
Russian literature.

Thank you in advance,
Rumyana Cholakova