Cyrillic Fonts for Mac that can be accented

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Sat Feb 23 16:35:09 UTC 2008

Two questions:  Which flavor of Word are you using -- mine proclaimed
unicode problems when I tried to use the character palette option --
and how do you get the character palette parked in the dock?  I can't
seem to either drag it there or create an alias.  Thanks!

Emily Saunders