SEELANGS Digest - 24 Feb 2008 to 25 Feb 2008 (#2008-74)

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at ILOS.UIO.NO
Tue Feb 26 15:03:39 UTC 2008

STEPHEN PEARL wrote:
> Robin,
>
>       As I feared, this is what appears on the screen as I attempt to type in Cyrillic [Russian] .
>
>   C:C HK F at D5 @D77CBK F at CB ( D55CL75 5I 5=7C HB !=:H44HA E3KKHDBJ.

The set of hexadecimal "digits" is 0123456789ABCDEF, so this cannot be
just Cyrillic characters displayed in hexadecimal. One digital
equivalent of exorcism is reinstall, first of your program, then of your
operating system.

--
---
Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo, PO Box 1003 Blindern, N-0315 Oslo, Norway