song with imperatives: in russkii romans

Inna Caron caron.4 at OSU.EDU
Tue Feb 26 19:44:58 UTC 2008

To continue the list of romanses (OK to pluralize? :) with negative
imperatives:

1) "IAmshchik, ne goni loshadei"
2) "Ne probuzhdai vospominanii..." (tons of negative imperatives throughout)
3) "Ne poi, krasavitsa, pri mne..."
4) "Ne govorite mne o nem"

I can provide complete lyrics and cords upon request.

Inna Caron
Ph.D. Candidate, Slavic Languages and Literatures
Graduate Senator (College of Humanities)
The Ohio State University
400 Hagerty Hall
Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-6733
caron.4 at osu.edu
-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of B. Shir
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:16 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] song with imperatives: in russkii romans

Have these songs been already suggested?

1) ne uxodi, pobud' so mnoiu

2) na zare ty ee na budi

3)IN Rakhmaninov's "Ia opiat' odinok"(First line:
Kak svetla,kak prekrasna vesna,  POGLIADI MNE V GLAZA, KAK
BYVALO, I SKAZHI...
O molchi, mne ne nado priznan'ia