thank you! have a nice trip!

Alexandra Smith Alexandra.Smith at ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 27 17:24:32 UTC 2008

Many, many  thanks to Professors Jane Taubman and Christine Worobec
for helping me to find the place in the USA that has a copy of
Kozakov's film on Tsvetaeva and Guchkova!.. I understand that the
movie is not very good but it's still very useful for me to have a
copy of  this mythologised account of Tsvetaeva's life for various
reasons. Thank you!

All very best,
Sasha Smith

Alexandra Smith (PhD, University of London)
Lecturer in Russian
School of European Languages and Cultures
The University of Edinburgh
David Hume Tower
George Square
Edinburgh EX8 9JX
UK

tel. +44-(0)131-6511381
fax: +44- (0)131- 650-3604
e-mail: Alexandra.Smith at ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.