Request

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Feb 27 21:05:53 UTC 2008

FYI, Rumyana, your message from 10:00 this morning about travelogues, etc.,
appears to have been distributed successfully. I received it in my inbox.

Best wishes,
David

David Powelstock
Asst. Prof. of Russian & East European Literatures
Undergraduate Advising Head, Russian Language and Literature
Chair, Program in Russian & East European Studies
Brandeis University
GREA, MS 024
Waltham, MA  02454-9110
781.736.3347 (Office)

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Rumyana Cholakova
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 3:26 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Request

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've tried to post a message in SEELANGS list several times without success.
I sent you two notes asking for help and I did not get any replay. I'm still
receiveing SEELANGS messages, why is that I can't post one? Thank you in
advance for your help, Rumyana