Russian textbooks

James Beale james at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Thu Jun 5 17:02:02 UTC 2008

We are textbook importers and these are the "best-sellers" we carry:

Russkii iazyk kursy, Moscow

Russian in Exercises, Khavronina
Govorite po russkii, Khavronina

Zlatoust, St Petersburg

Slovo. Posobie po leksike i razgovornoi praktike., Ermachenkova, V S
Let's Improve Our Russian , Volkova, N. Phillips, D
Basic Russian in tables and diagrams, Ross, E V

Ruslan, Ltd, UK  (we will soon publishing North American editions of these
texts this summer)

Ruslan 1 & Workbook
Ruslan 2 & Workbook

James Beale